Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LET'S WORK TOGETHER.

Ever hear of BANNER SWAPPING?

I didn't until I participated in a business trade show this past weekend.

For those of you who are clueless, as I was, let me explain.

Do you have a website? I made my own since I have such a small budget...well almost non-exsistant one. LOL.

Now I don't want to spend a TON of cash on a website for a business I am not 100% sure will take off.

I have been in 2 trade shows and met great connections. That is how I learned about BANNER SWAPPING.

As Small Business Owners we need to support one-another. The BEST way to do this is by posting other businesses banners on your site, while they do the same for you, FOR FREE.

At first I was skeptical....
What if I post their banners and no one posts mine. Well it is YOUR responsibility to make sure they do. If not just remove theirs. It's almost like you are playing BANNER POLICE. LOL.
Gotta do what you gotta do.

So there you have it.
Simple enough?

I started this Blog to help others who, just like me, who need ALL the help they can get.

Please feel free to comment and leave your advice.

Also, if you would like to banner swap let me know.
I would be more than happy to post your banner both here and on my website.

http://www.preciousdelights.weebly.com

I am working on a new banner (myself).
The one below can be used and linked to http://www.preciousdelights.weebly.com





No comments:

Post a Comment