Friday, April 12, 2013

WHAT'S NEW?

Since last I had really posted anything of interest I have found a loving career as the Coordinator of a TERRIFIC food bank in Lachine, Quebec called EXTENDED HANDS.

Precious Delights has always remained such a dear venture for me, but as a mom of a fast-growing 7yr old, I did need something more reliable and stable.
The cupcake business is a rough one here as there are now so many of us. Precious Delights is a one-woman show with a tiny budget, so it is hard to keep up with the rest.
Orders for my cakes, cupcakes, chocolates and now hard candy are coming in weekly.
What I really need to do is get out there and get 1 to 5 corporate deals.
There is one company who has become a faithful client. With a minimum order of 6 dozen cupcakes. Each dozen is of a different flavor. Those orders I have fun with and love the comments whenever I meet the owner to drop them off.

For those of you who really know me.....my number of different ventures has and will always continue to grow.

Yes, I still do babyshower goodies (baked and faked. LOL). Diapercakes and other diaper items are still popular. I am trying other tricks using diapers and baby items. PHOTOS TO BE POSTED SOON.

Hard candy and resin jewelry are the too newest products that I really enjoy doing.
I have also restarted making cards for various occasions.

Now with all that said....I have managed to keep my sanity and raise a FABULOUS little man. My Gabriel. He has taken to helping me with the baking by becoming my quality controller. LOL

All I do is for Him.
")

No comments:

Post a Comment